Monday, February 16, 2015

Vikings' Season 3 Countdown - Day 5

  Aslaug does not get much love from anyone and right now I feel sorry for her. Yes, she is the home wrecker in Lagertha and Ragnar's marriage but he also wrecked his marriage to Lagertha. This is good to remember. It has taken the better part of two seasons not to be annoyed by Aslaug but I have feeling she will be fingernails down the chalkboard again at some time and point, at least according to one of the 'Vikings' promos when she is apparently asking Ragnar if he loves her. Hate to tell her he only married her out obligation and have grown to love her  but she is not Ragnar's soul mate...that is Lagertha. Which makes me feel for Aslaug a little bit more.

  So with that in mind I thought I would make Aslaug today's countdown.


No comments: