Friday, April 17, 2015

Friggsday #1

 I am a devoted admirer of the All-Mother, Frigg and I try to give a representation of her on Twitter that makes her proud to call me her daughter.

  It seems to me that there is little to no appreciation, let alone love, of Frigg and this hurts me and breaks my heart as to how overlooked and unappreciated she is. Frigg is not Freyja. Freyja is not Frigg. They are sister goddess of different pantheons. Freyja is loved above Queen Frigg because she goddess of war, sex and beauty. Where as Frigg is of the home and hearth, keeper of the visions she sees and tells no one.

 Frigg is also goddess of Love, Marriage and Destiny. She is a sky goddess and as such is responsible of the weaving of clouds, hence the All-Mother is also responsible for sunshine, rain and the fertility of crops. She is also responsible for the weaving of fates.

  She is also the goddess who keeps us in touch with our intuitive nature and helps us make the transition to new beginnings.

So with this in my heart and mind I give my devotion and love to the Al-mother Frigg. Blessed Be.


Frigg with her handmaidens Fulla and Gna with her horse Hofvarpinr


 Beautiful All-Mother Frigg
Seer of all but quiet of everything
Protectress of the home,hearth, marriage women and children
I thank you for choosing this humble and unworthy woman
to be your daughter and humble representative
of you upon this land

No comments: