Monday, June 10, 2013

Rollo Monday #1

I do a special post on most Monday's and Tuesday's on another blog of mine dedicated to Richard Armitage. One is called Munchable Monday and the other is Tuchus Tuesday which of course means that he is eating or drinking in one and you get his butt/tuchus in the other. I want to do something like that here but dedicate the post to either the character or actor who portrays the character.

  So I want to start with Rollo. He is my favorite of the brothers. He is a bit naughtier and less tamed than Ragnar, but Ragnar has a family so in the beginning that keeps him grounded . With Rollo he does want a family of his own but at the same time he wants his freedom to do what he pleases and that is not always good.

  So with this being the inaugural Rollo Monday, I give you Clive Standen as Rollo coming on shore to raid.



No comments: